Strong C# experience, system architects, knowledge in Java, SQL, Oracle and MVC framework
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Create and deliver data-driven reports
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identify areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Implement new software
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Experience with MVC framework
Secure your future job opportunity with Standard Technology!
Standard Technology, Inc. provides a rapid response contingency workforce to the United States military, civilian federal agencies, and corporate clients. Established in 2000, we are headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. with an office in Warner Robins, Ga. Standard Technology is a woman-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned small business that abides by the highest ethical and performance standards. We have extensive experience working with government and civilian agencies providing resources in engineering, information technology, administrative, staffing, and training services. Our proven ability to retain top talent has enabled us to be a trusted resource.
Our mission is to build a contingency data base of qualified candidates with active security clearances, who are Work-ready.
If required for the position, a clearance verification check will be performed before your application can be submitted. No applicant can be considered for a position until all pre-screening, assessments, and background checks have been completed.
New-hires will work directly for Standard Technology and may be eligible for benefits after 90-days of employment, contingent upon satisfaction of all criteria for established eligibility guidelines.
If you are interested in this position with Standard Technology, please submit your resume via the link below!