Standard Technology recognizes its responsibility as a provider of quality products and services. To this end, we have developed and documented quality control processes and procedures in compliance with mandatory regulations, industry standards and other policies. Standard Technology’s Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) describes the procedures followed to monitor the quality of services provided, quality of the organizational structure, the approach to meeting customer needs, and the documentation structure.
Our quality procedures describe mandatory steps required by each person, team or division. Routine methods are documented in the organization’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), which are reviewed annually by our executive team and revised periodically as needed. Our principle of continuous quality improvement leads us to regularly review how we operate in order to find areas that should be upgraded, revised or eliminated. The ISO 9000 standards approach of recommending the integration of a flexible performance monitoring, outcome monitoring, and standard quality control monitoring concept is applied.
Our quality assurance procedures govern the creation of quality related documents which are revised as required, to ensure compliance with regulations, policies and procedures relative to quality control. This QAP applies to all employees and program deliverables and is consistent with the following Standard Technology corporate policy:
Standard Technology employees will provide world-class services that meet or exceed the requirements of our internal and external customers. To ensure the goals of this policy are met, Standard Technology employees will do the following:
- Partner and communicate with customers to ensure requirements are mutually conveyed and clearly understood.
- Proactively strive to exceed customer requirements.
- Implement procedures and policies designed to improve quality and performance with Standard Technology.
- Train all employees on quality policies and customer requirements.
- Implement Continuous Process Improvement Action Request (CPIARs) and monitor quality improvements for effectiveness.
- Create and foster an attitude of continuous improvement among its supervisors and workers and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Performance Management is in accordance with required service levels.