The United States Navy created SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) as a means of increasing efficiency and effectiveness in supporting operational needs for the Navy and Marine Corps. SeaPort-e Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle is an electronic platform utilized in attaining Professional Support Services (PSS) categorized into 22 functional service areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management support. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, cost efficient means of soliciting offers from a diverse population of small and large businesses for Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) prime contracts.
Standard Technology is an innovative company that provides an array of technologically advanced, innovative services and solutions in education and training services and systems integration to the government and large corporations. Headquartered in Warner Robins, GA, we serve the Department of Defense, various federal agencies and commercial customers.
We have over 50 years of combined experience working with government and civilian agencies to achieve results through training and systems integration.
- SBA 8(a) Business Development Graduate
- SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Certified Women's Business Enterprise
- Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOB)
- Verified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
- Georgia Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Point of Contact:
Dr. Deborah J. Sinclair
Company and Customer Service POC
201 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30303