With a $10 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
The base period of the contract is August 31, 2011 to August 30, 2016. The option period of the contract is August 31, 2016 to August 30, 2021. Orders issued on or before August 30, 2021 may continue performance through August 30, 2024.
8(a) STARS II allows for directed task orders up to $4 Million, including options. Orders more than $4 Million must be competed among the industry partners in your chosen constellation and functional area.
8(a) STARS II offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types; providing greater flexibility in procuring IT service solutions to meet your mission requirements.
Functional Area 1 – NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software to meet the needs of a particular customer.
Functional Area 2 – NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- Custom computer applications software programming services;
- Custom computer program or software development;
- Custom computer programming services;
- Custom computer software analysis and design services;
- Custom computer software programming services;
- Custom computer software support services; and
- Web (i.e. Internet) page design services, custom.
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the system may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services, or may be provided by third parties or vendors. These establishments often install the system and train and support users of the system.
- CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services;
- CAE (computer-aided engineering) systems integration design;
- CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) systems integration design;
- Computer hardware consulting services or consultants;
- Computer software consulting services or consultants;
- Computer systems integration analysis and design services;
- Computer systems integration design consulting services;
- Computer integrator services;
- Information management computer systems integration design services;
- Local Area Network (LAN) computer systems integration design services;
- Computer network systems design services; and
- Office automation computer systems integration design services.
POINT OF CONTACT:
Dr. Deborah Washington
8(a) STARS II Contract number: GS-06F-1250Z
DUNS number: 05 806 5090
The STARS II contract can be accessed at www.gsa.gov/8astars2 --> from the menu on the left select 'Resources' --> Contract. (link: www.gsa.gov/8astars2)